DESLOG ENERGY SERVICES LIMITED HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Deslog Energy Services Limited is fully committed to undertake our business in such a way as to minimize the risk of injury, damage to property or the environment. We maintain legal and moral obligation to safeguard the lives and welfare of our staff and interests of customers who may be affected as a result of company activities our objective is to minimize the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately to achieve an accident-free workplace.
- We fully accept the obligation and responsibility to work safely at all cost, we ensures that the Health, Safety and Environment of all our people at work is protected by doing all that which is reasonably applicable to prevent accident, injury and damage to health; including a commitment to continual improvement in HSE management and performance
- It is the policy of Deslog Energy Services Limited to carry out its activities in such a manner that guarantees the health and safety of its workers and other Stakeholders, we are committed to comply with all applicable legal and statutory requirement related to HSE, we will always provide a safe work environment and ensure that all employee play an active role in HSE programs and facilitate them with adequate information, instruction, relevant training and supervision.
- All employees are provided with properly fitted and effective Personal Protective Equipment, guide, and supervision necessary to protect them and achieve the stated objective.
- Training is provided for all our employees, forecourt attendants and customers on safe work practices and procedures, the use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment appropriate to the tasks and the formulation of emergency plans.
- Deslog Energy Services Limited recognizes and accepts our duty to protect the Health, Safety and Environment of all visitors to the company as well as any of our publics who might be affected by our operations. Therefore all our equipment are clearly marked with HSE instructions and warnings where appropriate and they are all maintained to be in top working conditions always.
- Deslog Energy Services Limited ensures that HSE Impact Analysis is carried out prior to the execution of any project; we regularly improve and sustain the confidence level of existing and potential clients by upholding core values of safety, knowledge, integrity and leadership.
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary
- Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
- Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager
Application Of This Policy
We seek the co-operation of all workers, customers and other persons. We encourage suggestions for realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where workers are required to work off-site.