Deslog Energy Services Limited is partnering with NYSC SAED from State to Local Government level and other international organizations such as World Safety Organization and Greatwall Drilling Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE to train and certify serving corps member in HSE courses, Oil & Gas courses and Management courses that will advance their career and guarantee their chances of employment immediately after their service year for free.
As an indigenous company we have taken youth competency development and employment as part of our social responsibilities to groom these young graduates for labour market strive and make them more employable since our school system cannot provide them with enough industry required skills and competency.
To achieve this, we at Deslog Energy Services Limited have designed a special free training scheme targeted at Youth Corps Members whom we desire to provide with the opportunity to participate early in their career at a token contribution in some of the internationally accredited certification courses. These are courses that we have been authorized to deliver.
Available course under this scheme
|COURSE TITLE||TRAINING FEE||REGISTRATION FEE||CERTIFICATE PROCESSING FEE||TOTAL FEE||COURSE DURATION|
|Health Safety & Environmet (HSE Level 1, 2 & 3)||Free||N5,000||N13,000||N18,000||6 Saturdays|
|Project Management (Prince2)||Free||N5,000||N10,000||N15,000||3 Saturdays|
|Human Resource Management (HRM)||Free||N5,000||N10,000||N15,000||3 Saturdays|
|Basic Rig Training for Roustabouts||Free||N5,000||20,000||N25,000||3 Saturdays|
|Food Safety & Hygiene (Basic & Advanced)||Free||N5,000||N10,000||N15,000||4 Saturdays|
|Oil & Gas Logistics Management||Free||N5,000||N15,000||N20,000||4 Saturdays|
|Oil & Gas Project Management||Free||N5,000||N15,000||N20,000||4 Saturdays|
This scheme is currently running in Lagos and Port Harcourt since 2015 and a lot of people have already benefited. The scheme is open to all serving corps members in Nigeria irrespective of batch.
► Training holds every Saturday from 9:30am - 3:30pm
► New Batch will start on Saturday 11th February, 2017 in Lagos and Port Harcourt centers respectively. Register now to reserve your seat!
► Online training is available for distance learning
MODE OF PAYMENT
Participants must pay registration fee of N5,000 to commence training but certificate fee can be paid in two (2) times installment.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Option 1: Click HERE to Register
- Option 2: Visit any of our offices to obtain the registration form
- Option 3: Sms your name, email address and NYSC state code number to 07035612321 to receive the registration form in your inbox
WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU TRAIN WITH US
1. A conducive training environment
2. Qualified Instructor with field experience
3. Practical classes
4. Interactive learning methods
5. Free Training material
6. Free Lunch
7. Free quality Training, you will only pay for registration and certificate.
8. Internationally recognized Certificates
9. Free training on CV packaging
10. Assistance to register as a professional member of National Industrial Council of Nigeria (NISCN)
11. Free registration into our Jobconnect platform, the platform to meet and network with professionals in the industry for greater opportunities
12. Free career counseling offered by our top consultants