NDT/ Inspection Services
Deslog Energy provides NDT inspection services to assist with integrity appraisal at the fabrication, in-service, or decommissioning stage. Our range of NDT services covers standard NDT methods and advanced techniques.
Our inspectors are multi-skilled and are certified to SNT Level II in accordance with SNT-TC-1A in different NDT inspection techniques such as MT, PT, VT, UT, RT, and ET. We follow the strict guidance and codes of practice of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT) in all our operations.
Deslog Energy undertakes the following Inspection Services:
• Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
• Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
• Ultrasonic Inspection (UT)
• Visual Examination
• Eddy Current Testing (EDT)
• Radiographic Testing
• Plant Inspection (e.g Oil and Gas plant)
• Rig Inspection (Rig Platform, Jack-Up Rig Legs, etc)
• Corrosion monitoring and mapping
• Pressure Vessel Inspection
• Storage Tank Vessel Inspection
• Pipeline Inspection
• Boro-Scope Inspection
• Hardness Testing
We are your best choice for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) inspection on all down-hole drilling inventory ranging from OCTG & drill pipes, and crowns to the drill bits.
OCTG Inspection We Provide
- Bottom hole assembly inspection (A.P.I. / DS-1)
- Drill Pipe Inspection (A.P.I. / DS-1 / NS-2)
- Riser Inspection (A.P.I.)
- Casing and Tubing Inspection (A.P.I.)
GET IN TOUCH
PORT HARCOURT OFFICE
#321 PH/Aba Expressway, Rumuokwurusi.
#2 Sanyaolu street Ikeja.
112 Ogui Road, Enugu.
Tel: 0806 004 6739 Email: email@example.com