The word NEBOSH is an acronym for National Examination
Board on Occupational Safety and Health. It is a UK based
educational body which has gained recognition over the years
in setting examination for people who want a career in
safety and for those who generally work in the oil and gas
NEBOSH Certification has risen to become the most
valuable qualification amongst a wide range of other health
and Safety courses with presence its in over 40 countries of the world
The NEBOSH International General
Certificate (IGC) is a level 6 safety qualification that
provides an excellent foundation in Health and safety for
Supervisors, managers and people with responsibility in occupational
Safety and health. The NEBOSH IGC course is relevant to all
types of organizations as it helps the professional manage
|Training and Learning Methods
|Training will be delivered in our Lagos and Port Harcourt offices respectively by NEBOSH approved tutors with
proven experience in NEBOSH training.
|Examination & Certification
On completion of the training the candidates will be
required to seat for an exam. The papers to write are IGC
1 which lasts for 2 hours; and IGC 2 which holds for
another 2 hours; while the IGC 3 is a project you are required
to do and submit within 4 weeks after your exams.
After the exams, the British Council returns all
scripts to NEBOSH in UK. Units IGC 1 and IGC 2 consists of
eleven questions each. All questions must be attempted.
Candidate scripts are marked by external examiners appointed
by NEBOSH. To pass IGC 1 & 2 you need to score 45% in each
of the units. While IGC 3 is a practical (project
work). To pass this unit you must make 60%. Candidates who
fail to meet any of the required marks will not receive the
certificates for that unit, but will receive
certificates for the units passed.
Candidates who pass this exam will be issued a
transcript (COERS) and certificates directly from NEBOSH UK after
40 working days for each units passed.
NEBOSH IGC course requires 73 contact hours to complete.
Therefore classes are designed to run for 10days from 8am -
5pm daily. Classes hold from Monday - Saturday as follows:
- The IGC 1 is covered within the first 4 days of training
- The IGC 2 is covered within the 5th - 8th day of the training
- The IGC 3 is a written project which is
expected to be completed and submitted within 2-weeks after
the completion of the IGC 2 classroom training.
|Cost Of The Training
The cost is N260,000 only. This amount covers the
training fee, your NEBOSH exam registration, your British
Council Registration, NEBOSH Course text book and
writing kits, project fee and feeding (Tea break and lunch).
Instalment payment plan: You can start the
training by paying N120,000 one month to the training
commencement date, and then another N100,000 two weeks after
the end of your training (training last for 8 days i.e. Mon -
Sat). And then the balance of N40,000 to be paid in
one month time (i.e. when submitting your IGC 3 practicals
Full payment plan: Candidates who wish to
pay full, will automatically receive N10,000 discount. This
implies that you only pay N250,000 when making the payment
|Why choose Deslog Energy for your Nebosh Training
We are nebosh accredited center, we have recorded 100% pass
rate more than 6 times with an average pass rate of 95% in
the last 2years.
- Our trainers are all NEBOSH approved tutors with success track record.
- We will test you with up to 3 mock exams before
the main NEBOSH exam, this way you'll be sure of your final
performance in the main exam.
- Our candidates can pay in 3 installments.
- For further enquiries please call: Engr. Chuks - 08038787766
or send email to email@example.com
NEBOSH IGC course covers the following topic:
Unit IGC1: The Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundation in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management System 1; Policy, Organizing & planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2; Measuring, Audit & Review
Unit IGC2 Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Movement of people and vehicles - Hazards and Control
- Manual and Mechanical handling - Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Control
- Electrical & Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Control
- Construction Activities Hazards and Control
Unit IGC 3: International Health & Safety Practical Application
- The completion of a health and safety assessment of a workplace and report to management
NEBOSH IGC course is for coordinators, Managers, supervisors and young graduates in all careers as it offers a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety principles and practices. The qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates to effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities in any employment sectors, in all parts of the world. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, no previous health and safety knowledge or certification is required.
Candidates who wish to pay in full will automatically receive N10,000 discount. This implies that
you only pay N250,000 against the original cost of N260,000 when making the payment.
Instalment payment plan:
You can start the training by paying N120,000 one month to the training commencement date, and then another N100,000 two weeks after the end of your training (training last for 8 days i.e. Mon - Sat). And then the balance of N40,000 to be paid in one month time (i.e. when submitting your IGC 3 practicals report).
Full payment plan:
Candidates who wish to pay full, will automatically receive N10,000 discount. This implies that you only pay N250,000 when making the payment
To register for this course, interested candidates are required to:
1. Click on book Now/Registration button to book for for this course
2. When we receive your booking/registration form, we will send you an acknowledgment email. The email will further contains the following;
- Registration form (The form is to be completed and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bank account details for payment
Training address description
Registration closing date and other relevant information