Deslog Energy Services Limited is an international oil and gas training organization, a leading training and certification providing company in Nigeria, for several years we have been providing accredited and specialized training services to corporate organizations and individuals who carry out operations in the oil and gas industry, marine, power generation, construction, and other related industries in Nigeria and beyond. Deslog Energy Services Limited though operates from her base in Nigeria but has maintained well-built partnerships with high profiled organizations and industries in the UK, Dubai, Qatar, US, Asia and other African countries. Furthermore, we have a staff of highly trained and seasoned certified professionals, high profiled corporate trainers, field experienced engineers and other personnel in various fields who team up to provide the best value to our clients using standard materials and state-of-the-art facilities. In quality service delivery, we are rated higher among our competitors and have ranked number one (No.1) position in Nigeria for almost a decade.
We train candidates to be Professionals in Health Safety & Environment, Oil & Gas technical and engineering skills, Management & Leadership skills and also help professionals to build career in the Oil and Gas Industry and other sectors of economy.
Oil & Gas Technical, Safety and Short engineering Courses:
- Introduction to Drilling and Well Control
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Technique (HUET)
- Basic Rig Training for Roustabouts (BRTR)
- Oil & Gas Risk Management (OGRM)
- Offshore/Onshore Basic Rig Operation (OBRO)
- Rigging & Slinging (RAS)
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Offshore/Onshore Drilling HSE Supervision
- Cranes & Derricks Safety
- Introduction to Subsea Operation (ITSO)
- Offshore/Onshore Safety Induction Training (OSIT)
- Workover & Completion Operation
- Basic H2S
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO)
- Offshore/Onshore Rig Safety
- Offshore Safety Orientation (OSO)
- Gas Testing
- Oil and Gas Hazard Awareness
- Deck Barge Safety
- Rig Security Awareness
- Offshore Fire Control
- Survival at Sea (SAS)
- Personal Survival Swimming (PSS)
- Helideck Fire Fighting (HFF)
- Offshore Fire Control
- Basic Drilling and Well Completion
- Oil & Gas Logistics Mnanagement
- Oil & Gas Project Management
Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Courses for General Industry:
- General Health Safety & Environment (HSE level 1&2)
- Advanced Health Safety & Environment (HSE level 3)
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OSHMS)
- Safety in Laboratory Activities
- Basic Fire fighting (BFF)
- Advanced fire fighting training (AFF)
- Basic First Aid (BFA)
- Electrical Safety (ES)
- Confined Space Entry(CSE)
- Workshop & Warehouse Safety
- Risk Assessment and Risk management
- Folk Lift Safety
- Welding Safety
- Manual Handling
- Inspection of Lifting Equipment
- Handling of Hazardous Materials
- Personal Survival Swimming (PSS)
- Advanced Safety Supervision & Leadership (ASSL)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Construction Safety Management
- Behaviora Base Safety (BBS)
- Hospital safety
- Scaffold Training
- Construction Safety
- Crane Operation Safety
- Marine Safety
- Hazard & Effect Management Process (HEMP)
- Process Safety
- Stop System
- Management of Change
- Radiation safety
- LockOut/TagOut (LOTO)
- Fire Watch Man
- Fire team Leader
- HSE Train-The-Trainer
- Job Safety/Hazard Analysis (JSA/JHA)
- Journey Management and Defensive Driving (JMDD)
- Accident Investigation and Reporting (AIR)
- Safe Handling of Chemicals (SHoC)
- Food Safety and Hygiene (Level 1-3)
- Office Safety
- Power System Protection and Safety
Environmental Management Courses:
- Environmental Waste Management
- Environmental Awareness
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Leadership And Management Courses:
- Project Management (Prince2 Methodology)
- Human Resource Management
- Storekeeping & Warehouse/Material Management
Other courses offered at our centres are:
- NEBOSH IGC
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001)
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS 18001)
- Medic First Aid, AED and CPR
- OSHA Specialist
- OSHA Supervisor
- OSHA Train-The-Trainer
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Auto CAD (2&3D)
Our Training Delivery Methods
Public Training (Week Days)
- These courses are taught face- to-face on week days by our certified, highly qualified and experienced trainers.
- Course dates are scheduled and published online and offline in advance. This type of training is open to everyone who is interested both company delegates and individuals.
- Comprehensive range of quality course materials is available for learners to take away.
- Within the classroom environment, students from diverse backgrounds can interact with each other.
Public Training (Weekends)
- These courses are taught face- to-face on weekends by our certified, highly qualified and experienced trainers.
- Perfect for people who can’t take time out of their busy week day to attend a course such as workers and students
- An inexpensive way to study for industry-leading qualifications.
- The courses are delivered exactly like the public week day learning courses but during weekends only.
Corporate / In-House Training
- We can visit your organization and deliver face-to-face training at your suite or you can also send delegates to our facility for group training
- Cost-effective option when you have a group of learners
- Select your own course dates and tailor the training to fit your company’s needs.
- Courses are taught by our expert educators in familiar surroundings.
- This method will reduced travel and accommodation costs for delegates
- We provide comprehensive, high quality course notes for learners to take away.
- Discount is given based on the number of perticipants
- These courses require the delivery of the same content with other delivery options within a shorter period which means we may spend longer/shorter time in the training and also reduce the duration
- Course materials provided are available for learners to take away and study in advance.
- Assessment or examination for these courses is conducted within the period of two months following training to allow participants to prepare adequately for certificate courses.
- Students are allocated a personal tutor to support their studies and can access online forums to discuss with fellow students.